Refresh the Brain with Easy Way

Saturated with the same activity every day can lead to boredom and lack of concentration. But at least there is an easy way to refresh the brain. Anything? 

After doing a lot of work in one day you're likely to experience stress and the mind becomes dull. In fact, the same mind dangers of fatigue with physical fatigue. 

There are some easy ways to refresh the brain. Following ways scientifically proven to effectively make the brain re-focus and concentrate to 25 minutes (for adults), as reported by Lifemojo: 

1. Music 
Soothing music is very beneficial for mental or mind. Clear your mind by just sitting and listening to music. Music will make you feel better. 

2. Sports 
Doing regular physical activity such as swimming every morning is a powerful way to make your mind calm. Physical activity can stimulate physical energy and clarity of thought in addition to all the health benefits. 

3. Laugh 
Laughter is the best medicine to ward off boredom. Sports, laughter and humor can release endorphins that improve mood and feeling happy. 

4. Socialization 
Humans by nature are social creatures. Interaction fellow humans seem to keep your mind fresh. Make contact with new people or calling a friend. 

5. Sleep 
A good sleep is the foundation for strong productivity. Minute nap can also be re-invigorating the mind and makes you feel better. 

6. Smelling the fresh aroma 
Smell the coffee, aromatherapy or other smells that fresh can easily restore the spirit and renew your mind. 

7. Bath 
Nice warm bath to help calm the mind and body muscles. Adding salt bath or a favorite fragrance into your bath will also make your bath more enjoyable activity. 

1 comments:

Roseline said...

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by New WP Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes