Against Stress by Sports

Severe stress or depression due to several things it could disrupt the lives and activities. But this problem can be overcome or resisted by exercising regularly. 

One of the main benefits of exercise is the link between mind and body. If someone has anxiety and stress, the exercise can help to soothe and improve mood. 

When one starts to feel anxious or a little stress, try to start moving and doing some exercises to get the motivation and reduce stress. 

The study, reported in Anxiety, Stress and Coping: An International Journal in 2008 noted that the sport could be a potential tool to overcome the symptoms of anxiety. 

In the study participants who regularly exercise have a lower index of anxiety than people who never exercise. This suggests that exercise may be an appropriate treatment for anxiety and stress. 

The theory that there is exercise causes the body to react, including the brain. In response, the brain releases many hormones, including endorphins and neurotransmitters that affect mood, as quoted from mayoclinic. 

This chemical compound sufficient to reduce anxiety and depression with just one sport. And exercise can also increase body temperature that is associated with more positive mood. 

In addition, by exercising regularly can allow time for the body to do meditation and put negative thoughts into more positive perspective. 

To be able to obtain these benefits make exercise fun by doing sports are preferred. Sports that do not need heavy or too tight, but try doing a simple exercise every 3-5 times a week for 30 minutes.

1 comments:

Roseline said...

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by New WP Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes